BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Jojo,I believe HC is a well balance forum with positive and...

1. 830 Posts.
    Jojo,
    I believe HC is a well balance forum with positive and negative posts.

These negative posts followed the facts contained in irrefutable poor sales reported by GSK and BTA. If you or any one can see positive points in the results by all means post it. It is immaterial whether a post is positive or negative, the posts can rightfully be challenged and it is up to the poster to back up the assertion or the reasons for the assertion. What is contentious is where posters challenged the assertions with totally wrong facts for example one poster challenged my assertion that Relenza went to market earlier than Tamiflu (a fact stated in a Biota document) and when proven wrong, the immature poster had taken to barking insults every now and then. The barks were moderated followed by “Dear moderator”
    LOL! LOL!

It is a fact that share investors have very limited information which is why imho it is so important that all company announcements must be accurate and not contradictory or vague or misleading. All figures and mathematics given must be accurate and not Cooked. Our other sources are from mainstream newspapers and journals which are normally not as reliable as company announcements. The exception is where the CEO and board had a history for cooked announcements.

In previous announcements, Peter Cook spun the poor results with nonsense like the infamous poor northern hemisphere flu season. It is strikingly noticeable that BTA had run out of nonsensical spin for the poor sales figures.

Jojo, not withstanding an incompetent board ill advising an idiotic CEO, the World Community is beginning to take notice of Relenza’s superiority to Tamiflu no thanks to GSK who imho is more interested in selling vaccines and Relenza call options. But foremost, the world is in the grip of a financial crisis and pandemic stockpiling seemed to have taken a back seat. What ever pandemic sales that flow through goes through grubby hands and snouts with proven wealth creation credentials.

BTA half year results is due for release soon. It should reveal the real cash backing which according to my estimate based on the few data published by the company is no where near 34 cents per share. For shareholders sake, I hope I am proven wrong by the coming results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.