CTP 5.45% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

a reality check

1. 5,382 Posts.
    G'day again
    I am going to take a risk here just to really make my point. We all make mistakes, even in our area of expertise (if we have one LOL). Conix, I hope you'll forgive me, there have been numerous examples I could point to where experts in the field have got it completely wrong. I have selected a post of Conix as he as been put up as an expert on the CTP thread. It's just a good example of why we each need to make our own decisions and take responsibility for them. Other examples I could use are thymus on nal or pc43 on inp and others.
    It's certainly not selling time if your a longer term holder and I'm not encouraging anyone to sell, I'm just trying to balance some of the exuberance on the ctp threads.

I've made plenty of mistakes as well.
    And I know it's all going to be different with CTP
    Good luck but keep your wits :-)
    Here it is and please forgive me conix :-)
    cheers
    Rod

Topic title THR - great things are about to emerge
    Topic start Conix
    Date 19/7/07
    Post #: 1960524
    share price 32.5c
    current share price 3c

THR's patient shareholders are a little bit tense, a bit excited, and a bit over dramatic.

May I suggest that we concentrate on the facts, and the next report or reports MUST emerge within the next 10 to 12 days.

1. we know that the Molyhil resource was very good BEFORE the recent upgrade drilling;
    2. we know that the ore grades encountered in the drilling are better than anyone dared to postulate;
    3. we know that moly and tungsen prices are rising, and that the outlook is for them to stay firm to rising;
    4. we know that THR has completed 28 holes of drilling in a 1,829 m programme for uranium at Hale River;
    5 we are awaiting the assays of the Uranium drilling are due any day [half at least] and we can expect them to appear relatively low [in comparison to say copper grades] but the value of the Uranium mineral will allow THR to mine low grades of ore.
    6.we know that the next test drilling for uranium will be at Plenty River as approval has been sought

Now , let us remind ourselves of these facts, because will soon be looking at a $1 stock in THR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.003(5.45%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.2¢ $35.73K 687.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 550000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 99854 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.