NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

a really good week for nwt

1. 1,476 Posts.
    I think CM summed it up; you've either lost money on NWT and hold a grudge (which is understandable) so you keep posting to "Give it to them" or you may be looking at what's happening right now regardless. (You may be like me, lost a bit but averaged down)

Right now:

You can make a compelling case to have a punt that NWT. They have seemingly finished with the lean times and they are not joking with the quality of suitors they are talking to. The old times when they would put out anns on just about anything regardless of the facts seem to be well gone.

While I'm not impressed with some of the things they've done I believe it was also a steep learning curve for them and they underestimated the complexity (both technically and politically) of the job they promised share holders they would do.

I am impressed with the fact that they are still here and doing better than many we could mention.
    I'm also impressed the company has world class assets and knows how to use them. (I.e. positioning satellites via NWT teleports etc.)

One of the first things I remember AB (company director) saying is "90% of tech start-ups are put out of business by the banks, and we don't owe the banks anything!" The other thing was about fixed base line costs vs. Re occurring revenue and the way it would one day break through to big profits.

The company would not be here today, giving anyone who misjudged it a chance to get a profit were it indebted to the banks. The down side is of course share holders like us paid a lot more than the banks would have charged for capital.

We can look at many Blue Chip companies and find problems if we go back far enough (NAB etc) so it's not unexpected that a little Aussie battler has had some teething problems too.

Up side NWT is here and about to sign some Mother deals, deals that will take NWT from a penny dreadful to a top performing stock.

Best of luck to all share holders, especially the long term believers Newsat!

I think we’re close to vindicating you sticking with it. Yes I have said it before but one time I may be right.

TG

********** V E R Y S T R O N G B U Y ***********

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.