NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

a really good week for nwt, page-8

1. 1,476 Posts.
    CSL just did the opposite that's splitting every share into 3 (I think) so rather than having 20 x $100 shares you now have 60 x $33 which makes them easier to trade.

People tend to stay away from stocks that trade in low cents or fractions, or at least they are tarnished with "Penny Dreadful" status.

NWT would love to see their shares at $0.50c each (I guess) but honestly they will never get there no matter how well they do (Even if they got every sat contract in the world) so one day when the shares reach say 4-6c (figure mentioned by management) they will say "hey buddy your 4c share is now worth $40c!!!!) the bad news is you will have 1/10 the number you had before so really no difference..

Why some people are not keen (like me) for NWT to rush consolidation is it seems easy for a share to go from .04 to say 3c as it still sounds like a bargain however it's a lot harder to go from $4 to $30 if you get my drift..

Way better would be for NWT to put a fixed percentage of profits or extraordinary income into share buy backs, that way it's all +++ for the stock holders.

It does not have to be a lot either, a few 100K here or there would really push the price up.

It's been noted that management have been quiet lately, they were pushed to release the last ann by share holders but can you blame them? If you were really about to sign some ground breaking deals and you also wanted to buy some shares would you go out of your way to push the SP up ahead of time?

It would not surprise me either if (at least one of the) deals included a stake in the company which would be the thin edge of a T/O. If you were going to back a big project would you not want a seat on the board to make sure the old BS days never return..?

TG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.