HDR hardman resources limited

a recap of yogi's starry visions ....

1. 20,305 Posts.
    Sorry Yogi .... I just cant help myself.

Posted by the Star???Trader of all time .... Just 2 months ago on another BB. (http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14510&whichpage=3)

"Seven weeks ago today, the post below, on HC, brought a lot of flak our way from the "buy and hold" crowd in HDR ..... and seven weeks ago tomorrow, HDR
    made its highest close at 1.41 ..... :
    =====
    alert ..... looking toppy now ...??
    Hi folks,
    HDR chart is showing some signs of topping out soon ..... about 1.40-1.42 is looking like some stiff resistance, ahead.
    =====
    Right now, these "astute investors" have made a 12 cent gain in 2 years and 9 months, since the 2001 highs ..... that gain looks set to be erased even further, with this latest debacle.
    They could have made more profit, leaving the money in the bank, instead they have put themselves through untold unnecessary stress, with their useless trading strategy.
    =====
    Maybe it's time you took a real close look at HDR ... not the projects, its "management" (?)
    If you took the time to do some proper research on your precious Ted's background, you would find that he has presided over some slack performers in the local oil industry, in the past ..... some that don't even exist any more !~!
    In short, he has a lousy track record ... he simply got lucky with the West Africa leases, but that will not change his management style ... "look after my mates and screw the shareholders" ... nothing changes.
    ======
    If you really MUST have money tied up in HDR, then
    maybe it is time to learn how to trade the big swings,
    rather than use a "buy and hold" strategy.
    Last time HDR dived 63% from its highs around 108 to 39 cents, before recovering .....
    ..... at the current price, it is already already down
    over 13%, from its high 7 weeks ago ..... how much
    lower will it go this time around??
    ..... and they said it was just "a Friday afternoon
    selloff" ..... when will they learn??
    Maybe some will think twice now, before sinking good-money-after-bad into this non-performing oiler."
    Well called Yogi ..... you goose !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.