ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

a reflection of icon, page-10

1. 13 Posts.
    Icon Holders, I have emailed with questions regarding maket cap,activities and holdings, the reply was fast. Please note it was a about 6 weeks or more ago. Ive pasted the reply below. Take what you want from it

Thanks for your email. Your frustration is the same as mine right now with the share price. I cannot control the market.

You are not quite fair in your synopsis of the company performance. We have updated 626 with Stanwell and moving to a new area as stated. Equipment has not been broken and the results this time were very sound but disappointing.

Look more carefully at 855 as the work we have done here and in 170 has great potential. We did not welcome Beach?s action and anticipate their efforts will fail

Give us a chance in a tough market, the company is sound and cashed up and well managed.

The directors would love to buy but are totally prevented in doing so because of ASX and company trading policy. I have money ready to put in given a new window for staff trading but I could be accused of insider trading and cannot take this risk for myself or the shareholders many of whom are very loyal such as yourself.

I expect better times ahead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.