ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

a reflection of icon, page-12

1. 21,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2085
    Thanks gaetano. That's the sort of reply that I have received. They are clearly disappointed at losing 40% of 855 and I think that that has rocked them a bit. But, as he rightly says, he cannot anticipate "the market. He WOULD certainly be in big strife if he started buying, which would have to be announced to the market, and the SP went up (and we are talking current times when the SP has been in the teens, not the .60 price that we experienced for a few seconds months ago).
    It suggests to me that they are constantly "in discussions" of a "sensitive" nature and if he bought shares at ANY time while these discussions are still to be finalized, he would certainly be in breach of insider trading laws. In fact, I take that as a serious "positive," suggesting that "sensitive discussions" are taking place. All we can do is hope that those discussions do result in a positive impact on the SP and then there would be no excuse for RJ and the other Directors to start buying AFTER those discussions become public.
    But, that email is nearly 6 weeks old, so, let's keep asking what is happening now. Thanks for sharing it with us gaetano.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.