ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

That BPT ann is the sort of stuff I was hoping to see when we...

1. 21,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2097
    That BPT ann is the sort of stuff I was hoping to see when we "lost" that Court case. BPT WILL DO SOMETHING, we CAN bank on that and it is very re-assuring to note that they are not only doing something but really ramping up the prospectivity of our jointly held leases.

In fact, from what BPT says it is very possible, even probable, that that drilling programme might just satisfy the GSA and what will happen to the SP then? Remember too that those rigs have been leased to drill into the shale zones.

Yes, there is a BUT. As Mav says, we are months away from all of that happening. In the meantime, ICN is still the operator for the "conventional" shallower gas prospects in both leases. Is ICN going to take the initiative and do some drilling off their own bat, which, uses different rigs to the ones needed for the shale depths?

Now, that's what we should be asking RJ!!!

I couldn't for the life of me imagine that RJ considers that he can now hop on his cruiser and sip red off Little Drop Point for the next 10 months and leave it all up to BPT!!! There is one way of finding out and stop becoming a mushroom.
    Phone. 0755547111, email [email protected].

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.