HAW 0.00% 5.9¢ hawthorn resources limited

clearly emotionally attached. keep your posts related to HAW...

1. 195 Posts.
    clearly emotionally attached. keep your posts related to HAW mate. Lots of trolling today guess people get bored on the weekend.

Speaking of america which you seem to love hearing about if the dollar surges in the short term which looks highly possible (already has started) with all the commotion going on in europe then a drop in commodites (yes IO and gold HAW's golden geese?) is to follow as well as global equity markets. Haw will probably feel this pain worse then most resource stocks due to its sp, risk and associated volatility.

Quite frankly though i cant possibly see strength in the us dollar continuing and it being a temporary thing. With QE3 already being hinted even though bernanke said no way quite frankly people with long positions in HAW should be crossing there fingers hoping this comes to fruition because as QE1 and QE2 has done it will keep share markets a float a while longer and all regular posters who see the positive FA in HAW should be rewarded nicely. Hell, even I will likely take a trading position in HAW if further stimulus is announced or expected to be announced after QE2 ends.

get angry at my posts about america but at the end of the day whats happening there and everwhere else in the world plays a massive part in HAW's success going forward and to shrug this off as irrelevant is being ignorant in my opinion.

Again only my opinion as I see these events the most relevant at the moment. HAW is a spec stock, spec stocks are all about sentiment and regardless of the fundamentals companies like this die in tough global conditions. Interesting couple of months coming up and It wouldnt surprise me if this stock went either way I hope for you guys it goes up because nobody likes a loss. Happy trading Fitz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 206711 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 15294 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.