ERG 0.00% 0.8¢ eneco refresh ltd

re: tarax---psst---kyc bellringer Just got home and catching up...

1. 390 Posts.
    re: tarax---psst---kyc bellringer Just got home and catching up on some news. Thanks for replying. I receive KYC announcements by email as soon as they are released to the asx so was aware of the success they had. However, it did nothing for the share price. I have heard KYC are working on some large orders and if successful will significantly boost their sales in 04. They have formed strategic alliances with some large companies overseas who are interested in KYC solutions. I followed KYC back in the late 1990's when I worked for a company associated with them. The share price was trading around $9.00 and bought them when they fell to $1.20 in the same year. They then fell to 70c. I remember everyone in the office who invested were panicing. Within 12-18 months the share price retreated back to over $2.50. Everyone sold, including myself. No even two years later the share price went to $18+. My $30K investment would have been worth nearly $1M. The pattern today is very similar to then. So this time I intend to invest and be patient with this one and not trade it. The company isn't going broke, generating good revenue and cash flow. Keycorp could become a possible takeover but I would hate to see this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.178M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 220000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.