FBR 4.55% 4.6¢ fbr ltd

Great write up, Benzi.I would like to add a point that I never...

1. 1,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 809
    Great write up, Benzi.

I would like to add a point that I never see discussed.

The Hadrian has 2 major components - the hardware (laser guided arm, saw, glue spraying head), and the software.

What the machine can do is limited only by its hardware, not the software.

This means any advancement in the software can be deployed instantly to all Hadrians around the world, and immediately improve their capability.
    (For comparison - think of the mobile phone - google and apple continuously provide new features and bug fixes without us having to do anything).

This makes each Hadrian an excellent long term investment because its owner will benefit from continuous improvements from FBR.
    For example, say CRH make special blocks so that when laid by Hadrian they appear to have mortar joints both horizontal and vertical? Then hadrian can lay them as face bricks.

Also there are numerous ways of making face brick walls interesting - by offsetting some bricks and making patterns - even curved walls (which Hadrian has already demonstrated).

In a new model of the Hadrian, perhaps the spray head can be made to spray a vertical face of the block, thereby creating a weatherproof wall. Maybe the hardware is able to do that with the current model? Alternatively they could use interlocking bricks (such as those from Wienerberger).

Overall, the machine will get better and better via software improvements, and the new models will extend the capability. Also perhaps current models can be improved just by replacing a component, rather than buying a new machine.

The Hadrian right now is at the beginning of its evolution, more is bound to come and there is no serious competitor in sight.
    Remember - when more and more jobs inevitably get replaced by automation, the smarter people will own the robots that provide them with income.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.002(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $205.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.6¢ 4.3¢ $228.5K 5.099M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 470586 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 473308 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.