AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Good try, what I've posted is factual with evidence backing up...

1. 2,080 Posts.

Good try, what I've posted is factual with evidence backing up every word, what you've posted is your opinion, unfortunately for you, just about everyone sees you for what you really are, this lame old attempt at discrediting the company is well, lame.

And I f you were really wanting to invest in AJX, I'd assume you wouldn't say what you did in an earlier post.

"And when a company is making miniscule revenues, spending a fortune, and basing its future on some novel technology that isn't exactly flying off the shelves, the first thing I want to know is whether competitors are able to duplicate the product if they decide the market opportunity is worth it. I don't spend a lot of time on other things like hypothetical margins, new facilities, competitors, awards (other than contracts for specified dollars), perceived advantages, or memorizing the list of executives and the exact spelling of their names before I'm comfortable with the IP. Investment research doesn't gets much more fundamental than that."

I think that speaks volumes as to your ambitions.

Your information on our technology throughout your discussions have shown plenty of mistakes, the reason you keep bringing it up is to keep it at the top of the list of discussion, most of us have all seen it before and this just serves to show the few newer investors what really happens on these threads, also in the future, seems you've stated watching this company for sometime, it wouldn't hurt to post on a few other stock threads before doing what you have, it lends it a bit more credibility in my eyes.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $350 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 131370 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 58736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.