AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

a rising star for 2008....

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Stole this post from cefa.....as I agree that MNM will be a 2008 star.

sums up the prospects.

I've just punctuated it differently!!

Mantle mining has come a long way over the past 12 months securing some highly prospective tenements,it now has a finger in the pie so to speak in coal,gold,uranium and phosphate.

Lets first look at its gold:
    Charters towers,in Nth Queensland - jorc at 167000oz, Granite castle jorc at 123000oz giving their gold portfolio a value of $230 million.
    On the plus side more results are due with an expansion[jorc] to their gold portfolio.

Coal: Laura basin nth queensland,previously mined proven resource of 500 mil tonnes to be drilled to bring the resource up to a higher status,with the price of coal,lets say average 300 tonne,brings an inground value of conservately of 15 bil. (Raks adds - this is the exciting one for my money!)

Uranium and phosphate to be drilled in current quarter.
    (Next to Wonarah)

Roughly 70 mil shares,a company value of roughly 16 bil,this little minnow without the added value of phosphate and uranium should now be well over a dollar and that is very conservative.

Company is appointing people with serious managenet skills in coal,and endeavouring to become a energy sector leader,it has gone under the radar for a long time and is now starting to become recognised.
    This is a baby in value and is well worth hopping on for a very lucrative ride imho,i hope this gives you an insight into what this company is about and where it is going ,,,cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.