AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

a rising star for 2008...., page-47

1. 3,267 Posts.
    slappi, good summary.
    I am in MNM for different reasons to some and that is the beauty of the stock market, it allows anyone the ability to buy and sell shares in companies according to a free market structure and the choices we make are for scores of different reasons. Underlying value versus market sentiment are entirely different methods of identifying value, in the case of the shares I invest in like MNM, MXR, GDA and FDL at the moment, my research is based on the % difference between the value I have identified and the sentiment that the market identifies. Without this difference in value and share price, I would be making different decisions. This difference has stood me in good stead over many years.
    I think it was summed up in a similar investment strategy mentioned by TwinTurbo Celica on the mxr threads where there has been similar discussions today about the method of identifying value in MXR. Twin TC's philosophy behind investing in the share market seems very closely aligned to the philosophy I have evolved over three decades.
    MNM has a very good portfolio of diversified commodities and there should be a string of announcements which update the market and increase shareholder value.
    The current share price for MNM is considerably lower than it's prospects suggest.
    The biggest vlaue in the "if " factor is the phosphate. As the company reports on progress and key triggers are reached, the market cap is anyone's guess. If it is a similar resource to MAK's, watch very closely, the changes to market cap, they could be occurring very quickly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.