VXL 0.00% 11.5¢ valence industries limited

Gustie, if its any consolation I sold my 250,000 AUM @39c and...

1. 772 Posts.
    Gustie, if its any consolation I sold my 250,000 AUM @39c and they changed to CDU and went to $10. But everyday there are buyers and sellers. 900,000 VXL changed hands today all bought by someone somewhere, who like me see your $1-$10 coming up in the future. As you say it has to do with your investment horizon.
    What attracts me to VXL is the sp is based on substance. As someone said (and I love this phrase) "others are flashing their JORCS" but VXL have substance, track record, an achievable business plan and a massive future. That is if you believe in CD and team and I do. Record so far is very encouraging and if all goes to plan expect greater returns.
    People will be tired of me mentioning SYR sitting on a market cap of $625 Mil but with what? A large resource and big plans.
    I don't think VXL has moved too quickly, in fact the opposite given the movement in other graphite explorers (yes just explorers) so VXL should be and I think is gaining recognition as one of the best investments in this area. The other aspect is that MOST of the so called gurus haven't even caught on.
    Anyway best of luck to you, I hope you find many more opportunities.....and I'll stop ranting and open a red. It's been a fruitful day.
    fc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VXL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.