RXL 0.00% 13.5¢ rox resources limited

A Rox re-rate is coming, page-109

1. 10,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4852
    But you don't bullshit Hawke's Point. They are way too smart for that and they gave Rox their highest rating by throwing a great deal of cash at the company with an option to buy more at 7 cps.
    How about Canaccord with their price target following some very impressive analysis that no one here has seriously faulted.
    So it seems possible that Alex will say anything to retail investors but has the confidence of the sophisticated investors with whom he is probably scrupulously honest?
    In my last conversation with me he told me a whopper and I repeated it on this thread and was rightly shot down.
    Perhaps the pissed off retail sector is selling off Rox while the smart money is sitting back smugly?
    Often I read this thread and feel like selling out but go back to the Rox website and look at the diagram showing the Grace and near mine hits that Rox has had. 25m @34g/t etc Grace and near mine looks around 400K oz au to me, JORC underway
    Then I look at what they are going to do this quarter and all the cash they have.
    Worth a re read once in a while.
    Junction is promising, Link is a dud, lateral drilling is high probability, infill will be good and very likely more targets will be found.
    With all the cash HP gave them they are high tech gold hunting over the entire shear zone. If there is another Penny or Grace they will find it.
    So I don't think that the smart money is selling right now, why would they? It's annoyed retailers who don't think beyond the latest drill results imo.
    Probably bounce off 3.3 cps maybe after touching 3.2 cps.

My opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $2.919K 21.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 41999 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 84318 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.