RXL 0.00% 12.5¢ rox resources limited

A Rox re-rate is coming, page-364

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    MrAu as l have posted a while a go you can be a top 20 share holder and not appear on the list.In my case l have 3 funds ,personnel, supper,and business.l have already posted the 2 share companies that l hold.On one l appear in the to 20 holders and am happy to hold , can't say that about RXL had a quick look at the wasted money spent on those books which l threw straight in the bin as soon as l saw what the directors where getting in renumeration ,really alex needs another $45000 he couldn't do it for free.l have to hold for now as l have a big stake and need sp to be 6c to break even but can't believe how share holders are treat like shit no information for months what's going on we have a right to be informed, just venting in fustration.l think l am one of the lucky one's the other share l hold is run buy a professional out fit we are kept in the loop with up dates on assays ,webinars ,everything a good company is requiered to keep shareholders informed.Have the same amount in each and they where once at the same share price and with one announcement it went up 178% in a day and has held waiting for the next big announcement.It just goes to show if have good credentials the institutions will follow a proven team.Unfortunatley it seems alex has no credentials.Sorry for waffling but had to get it off my chest how poorly we as shareholders have been treated.yack is on ignore so l don't have to hear him say stories about how many shares l wish l didn't have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.3¢ 12.5¢ $162.7K 1.252M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 265704 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 292348 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.