AVR 3.10% $17.20 anteris technologies ltd

A Shabby Theory Fox been hiding in the den chewing on tasty hsv...

1. 3,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 724
    A Shabby Theory
    Fox been hiding in the den chewing on tasty hsv free mice and thinking hard because Sabby been selling and I could not figure out why Wall Street based rats would do so at an apparent loss.

So heres the plot.
    Sabby as at 11 Jan on a T20 the mice had and they dont lie...had sold enough to drop below 5% ownership. They were obliged to lodge a S 605 cleansing notice but did not.
    Sabby ownership never went below 5% as they been selling to themselves..albeit 2 separate Sabby entities.

So Sabby A holds say 10 mil shares at a bargain 66c. They want more cheaper still. They stack the buy and sell queues strategically with those, 50000, 30000 and 18000 orders that Peony and others been highlighting in here. Over the past week or so...Sabby A keeps selling down to Sabby B in the buy queue. Driving the price down to a level around 61c to 63c but not lower to avoid too much shock.
    Accumulating more below 66c as they calculate there is a delay in major vax and other news for a few weeks at least.
    Over the past few weeks innocent shareholders as well as Sabby A , have been selling at the sub 66c levels and Sabby B have been absorbing as many as they can.
    Just as an example , Sabby A has sold 1 mil below 66c but Sabby B has accumulated 2mil at an average 63c.
    Just my theory but its consistent with the trading action seen.
    If its correct..just dont sell as the SP is sure to go up when Sabby A and B see times up.
    By the way Sabby entities are Cayman Island based.
    Fox

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.20
Change
-0.550(3.10%)
Mkt cap ! $330.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.75 $17.75 $16.88 $199.1K 11.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $17.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.24 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.