SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

It's not nice to see a company in trouble and up against the...

1. 7,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    It's not nice to see a company in trouble and up against the wall...It happens to us all sometime or other. The GIP thread has been difficult to enter because it seemed to be dominated by a self serving series of overly "knowledgeable" and confident posts which were intolerant of any view which was cautionary in tone.Time for reflection indeed..but it looks grim. ButI hope they pull through.I repost some comments I made earlier which were not welcome and I guess still aren't...The shame is if GIP go under some one else will in time get the project going.

"A wary re-entry into the the world of some of the most protected species in the world.
    The GIP posters!!
    Lending bodies are not just assessing the risk of the project (which seems O.K.) but the sovereign risk..which is decidely shakey at the moment. (Would you buy an apartment in Egypt at the moment and would a Bank lend for it?)
    The current Government will not survive the backlash from its, at least, tacit support of Israel.Egypt has for centuries declared that it is not part of the continent on which it sits but is Middle Eastern . Arab street is not sure about that now and Eygpt could be isolated..neither one nor the other!
    Finance for Eygptian projects especially in a time of an unprecedented credit squeeze is unlikely from publicly listed banks. Private banks are dead so sovereign funds look like the best option.....Hmm! Not many would step forward at the moment! But some posters on this thread imply insider knowledge so I may be wrong!
    And I am ready for the outrage from this self protective species."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3707590 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 523176 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.