a scam, page-21

1. 6,764 Posts.
    great story 310. afriend of mine in Melbourne had a similar story with a Harley Davidson,turned out it once belonged to a US legend.

This is the kind of response i have been getting daily now since i advertised,all with varies occupations. So be aware,
    thanks all
    -----------------
    Hi,

Okay then, am okay with your final price, But Sorry for the inconveniences, I'm a sailor and due to the nature of my work and present location, My bank account is restricted out of the country, But My PayPal account has been added to my bank account, Which is the reason why i can only make the payment by PayPal, I want you to know that PayPal is safe, fast and secure, The money will be credited in your account same day you receive the payment confirmation and follow the steps and instructions given.Ok.
    If you don't have a PayPal, Kindly visit www.paypal.com, Create an account with them and send me your Name, Paypal email for the payment, After the payment has been credited in your account, The shipping company will contact you with the shipping notification and the pick up agent will come to your address for the pick up, and signing of the papers.

Thanks and waiting for your response.
    Best regards...
    Anchini

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.