VCR ventracor limited

Hi jermaynew,I wasn't convinced that VCR was a good buy around...

1. 3,567 Posts.
    Hi jermaynew,

I wasn't convinced that VCR was a good buy around 60c-$1 for the simple fact that I wanted to see it work in humans. Even just successful implants in one or two would be enough for me.

We know it's no con job and there are certain risks but the upside won't go away over night. The market has an uncanny ability to get the traders out before they know it.

VCR saw some massive buying around $3 when I thought there is a possibility it would be taken over. Not sure who was doing the buying but no-one got more than 5% so it probably wasn't a pre-emptive stake to a takeover. Still, it could get taken out by one of the big boys who see it a threat.

The best money to be made from VCR in my opinion it to just let things settle down. Once everyone stops chatting about it then it could be time to load up for the next run. I've seen this with Novogen time and time over (but failed to trade it successfully :) ). Shares will slowely pass from the impatient to the patient in so called "strong hands". Each run building a higher base. All this will vanish in a flash if ANYTHING bad happens, <$1 is very possible if one of these early patients passes away.

Anyhow, I always hope we all make money and even if you bought at $3 I think it will get back up there one day. Could be in a month, or 2 years... all I know is that 2 years is a long time and lots of eager beaver investors/daytraders get awefully bored in 2 years.

PS. All investors here should look at Q-Vis, another medical equipment company with a successful product. lol, fell from $3-4 to 1.7c in all of 1-2 years... Bad things DO happen to these stocks!

Cheers,
    Munch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.