CTP 1.89% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

a second set of eyes (chart), page-15

1. 1,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    It is good to see a poster make their trading intentions clear.I hope you do well.

It is interesting to note at 8.50 am in preopen shuffling there is one sell order for 4c..$156 worth while one buyer @5.9c for 180K shares....The 4c seller is either stupid or an unfulfilled sell queue jumping.!

I can see that CTP is going to attract a lot of traders over the next couple of weeks...SP will rise with demand and volume....A pump and dump scenario coming up IMO.

However if this happens then it won't be to bad for long term holders as it may result in a higher "low" base position after the dump....If JW1 produces the gooods by TD ,then, it will be ByeBye 6's and7's...you might like to add a zero after both of those numbers in the rush to buy.

If JW1 is found to be lacking then there will be another dump...best to hedge on this coming run I feel!

I do hold long term but I will trade for a "free carry" position where I can.I do thorough research to satisfy myself with the parting of my money on a speccie..CTP to me has the goods for a great trade and/or Investment both short and long term...I do not like risking my money on a bad investment.

By the way 02 is not a complete Dud!..wait for the results.

Cheers and hold tight.

Interesting couple of weeks coming up...Updates/JW1 spud/Quaterly.

No advice given or intended..simply my views above.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.