SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

As being aired currently on TV and in answer to a few questions...

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    As being aired currently on TV and in answer to a few questions ..Is the media corrupt? Currently gathering signatures to end Murdoch monopoly of lies even his own son thinks so...Is there corruption at the top end of ASIC ? Apparently so because people in those positions don't just resign!..Is there corruption in our gov?...Again state and federal politicians being caught in the act so to speak...Are our big 4 banks corrupt?...monoploloiy? Child exploitation , money laundering and paying huge (imo not big enough) fines to Austrac.
    I heard a quote from a German judge when asked is corruption more prevalent today? His answer was" probably not just they don't try to hide it anymore!".
    I do believe ISX are not squeaky clean and showing a degree of arrogance (perhaps fight or flight) but the behaviour by ASX and the regulators in this fiasco is nothing short of embarrassing for all parties.
    If ASX had as much concrete evidence as they say they would have long ago abolished any sign of ISX on its registers. To go on this long just shows "there is something crook in Tobruk".
    And without being labelled a sook by those who don't matter, if there is any fairness in this go explain it to yourselves.
    As most things currently in this great country its the worker, the mum and dad investor, gets treated like a mushroom!
    I hope the Federal Court will show fairness and perhaps restore some peoples faith in that something is upright and does serve the purpose of Australian public.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.