AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

Afraid I have to agree with pomhat Asia; a consolidation just...

1. 233 Posts.
    Afraid I have to agree with pomhat Asia; a consolidation just gives it another opportunity to slip. And the fundamental issue is the fact that after being burnt so many times, there's not a dogs chance in hell that investors are going to pony up more cash for this company after it's past performance.

As pomhat says, they need to get gold out the ground in increasing volumes to get the cash cost of production down and show us some profitability before we'd even consider giving them a coin jar full of two cent pieces. I think you'll find that the majority of investors will have the same mindset.

Afraid that IMO, it's make or break time for the company and if they can't do it with what they've got I'll take the hit to my bank balance and won't go near a company like this again (including it's directors and all their future ventures).

Interestingly enough I read an analysis the other day that rated the co a LT buy but a ST sell. IMO I kind of support this view, but they have to show they can bring things around ST with what they've got.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.