MCR 0.00% $1.39 mincor resources nl

a serious rerating, page-10

1. 9,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Hi Dolphin,

You know that MCR has been one of my favourite companies in the past and I have been well rewarded for my support.

As long as DM runs the show it will always be one of my favourites I think.

But when the NI prices dropped I went for the next best thing imho in the Ni sector and that was WSA.

As you know I am still with them and want to run with them all the way to the never never.

But MCR has done a stellar performance so far and DM has been able to stir this company thru the Ni recession with flying colours and have come stronger out of it.

They have brought costs down , discovered higher grade Ni and even added to their cash reserves.

Not a bad performance at all.
    But like you say we are running ahead of ourselves with the NI price unless what we are seeing here is not speculation.

Could it be China playing a game and keeping the LME high and trying to keep the Ni price in check that way???

Its very hard to figure the Ni market out as you and I know, we never thought it would go that high up in price and never thought it could drop soo low.

So maybe this time we are wrong again... nothing suprises me anymore regarding Ni.

So I keep holding and keep a few dollars on the side just incase we see a period of weakness emerging before the bull run continues.

In the meantime I wish you good luck and its good to see you still supporting MCR after all those years.

And if the right time comes I may just buy a few myself for old time sake. lol

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.