UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Oh...i have plenty of venom for dear old AS but for various...

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Oh...i have plenty of venom for dear old AS but for various reasons i never subscribed to the school that he was a competent manager let alone was a great CEO.

Being fair i think i appreciated him for what he was and not for what he was trying to be.

I expected little from the guy at the wheel and had hoped that the car and some of the mechanics would allow the cowboy to get a result. So with low expectations from the guy i expected more from the industry people he hired to help steer the enterprise

I saw his job as making sure they had enough money and SP supported long enough for Ramin and the deal guys and device guys to do a deal. He kept the co funded and SP supported for many years faking it hoping they would make it.

Problem was it was easy to believe they had moved past the faking it bit..largely due to his borderline criminal statements with regards to various aspects of the business and devices and anticipated revenue. Ultimately he and his rhetoric caught him out when reality could not be denied any longer

AS and his every cat is a black panther and every wripple a tsunami was a gambler. Sadly for him, investors, employees and even patients all lose out.

I still think there is enough in their device portfolio that someone will derive profits from what they have created.

Seems Orbimed may not have been so hopeless that they lent money to a company that instantly went into default. Always questioned how they could have got their DD so wrong that nothing materialised and theybhad hopelessly loaned UNS money. As time has passed it is interesting to ponder whether it was all about a predatory loan of sorts expecting thru a loan they could end up with the lot for a fraction of what the market cap was at the time of the loan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.