UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

You would love to know the truth about what has transpired....

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    You would love to know the truth about what has transpired.

Forget the 300mg in a single dose pump...wtbh (what the bloody hell) happened to the 75mg and 150mg doses that hit the market in a plain non safety pfs?

Sanofi, the long term supporter of Unifill and their first Regn partnered drug that was in direct competition with multiple pharmas and existing cheaper statins yet the business case didn't add up.

This after they used language like state of the art delivery devices that users think are high tech. Regn developing User Leaflets for packaging with drugs for a safety syringe for needle naive users.

Sanofi hiring people at their Le Trait site for a safety syringe filling project whose name escapes me but was called Finesse or something readily identifiable as a Unilife device

I got the Lovenox timeline as they would have had existing supply contracts for min volumes for the needle safety shield etc but new drugs like the first 3 Regn partnered drugs being no shows for Unifill

I suspect they were on the cusp but repeated stuff ups and being ignorant of their customers cost pressures means this show will sadly never get on the road to success.

AS the salesman did almost everything asked of him. Ramin the device - technology guy messed up big time which put pressure on AS the CEO. In that role AS was far too one dimensional and simply didn't have the tools to steer the business...rather prayed his many shots on goal and spend his way to profitability missed the mark by miles and has cost lots of people lots of money ; including himself

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.