GDA 0.00% 28.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

I went back and re-read the announcement of 11/08/20 It has very...

1. 818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    I went back and re-read the announcement of 11/08/20

It has very favourable quotes from Premier McGowan who talks about delivering on election commitments as part of this development. With another WA election coming in a few months. Interesting. Did the government need/want to do something with this site and they went looking for tenants? Why is the Premier part of this announcement?

The announcement has a mention by the GRB people of "favourable incentives". GRB says they don't need to do an equity raise. Did they score a super deal on this lease as part of a state government election promise, campaigning, and government incentives for economic recovery from the pandemic? Will we ever see the details of the lease?

GRB management announces on 04/09/20 that they gobbled up 27.1 million shares at 5c between them all. Is this just a show for the market, or do they really have no intention of diluting themselves further?

Going to be very interesting between now and summer 2022 when this site opens. Don't think I will selling any of my shares, in fact I picked up a few more at 5c right after the management announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 410 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 12185 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.