A Short Fuse

1. 754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    First post back after another self imposed holiday...a short businessman's trip. I thought I'd share some brief details of my holiday.

When I arrived I was greeted with an overwhelming feeling of welcomeness, happiness and love. Soon after, greeted by the locals "you're home!!", home?, "you made it back to us!!", I've been here before?, we've been waiting so long!!", you know me?. A brief conversation on the nature of things, given how bonded everything was. Some reassurance from the locals after some further sharing that I was doing the right thing and on the right path. A difficult time after I returned, reconciling my holiday and relating it to my knowledge.

The stock market, a fun place to be, especially for a 'quant kid'. Each destination a universe of its own. Electron wave probability, galactic backgrounds, atmospheres, heisenbergs mass momentum velocity. Fascinating stuff. Abstractions using normalised linear geometry, fib to find points in space of significance.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2001/2001214-f5079caec795b00e8552c3bc2b84993c.jpg

I
    would suggest that the search for unification (beyond math), will not be achieved at this rate given the length of the fuse, deriving will only get you so far. Purpose lies beyond the quantifiable.

Is there anyone else out there or am I just speaking tounges?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.