WBT 2.40% $2.44 weebit nano ltd

I totally agree. Management and the Board operate with the...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I totally agree. Management and the Board operate with the highest integrity and I'm very confident that if qualification or customer deals were not progressing well, CH would have changed his tone, albeit subtly, over recent months. He hasn't, and so I believe it's a positive sign that nothing is going "wrong", but it's just taking a bit longer.

I'm absolutely not qualified to explain the qualification process other than to repeat what CH has said several times about it being a very complex and time consuming process. However, I wonder if this is true....and if anyone can confirm. Could the qualification process be one where as each test is performed and you either pass or you fail, could Weebit be tweaking aspects of their product to either correct something that failed or to take it to the next standard eg. we just passed 100 degrees heat resistance, now we make a modification in order to test for 120 degrees, and so on. So if there's any truth to this, qualification may not be a linear process with a pass or fail at the finish line but more of an back-and-forth process of trial and error and rework and retest.

What I tell myself, maybe I'm dreaming but I don't think so, is that even if Weebit fails to achieve qualification right now, the probability that they are unable to go back into the lab and fix the problem, is minimal if not zero. They will achieve qualification and it's not an "if" but a "when".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.44
Change
-0.060(2.40%)
Mkt cap ! $460.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.54 $2.55 $2.42 $1.211M 488.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2238 $2.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.46 6688 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.