WBT 2.40% $2.44 weebit nano ltd

I'd love to believe this but unfortunately I have become a bit...

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 279
    I'd love to believe this but unfortunately I have become a bit bitter and twisted with this stock and the poor management of announcements.

I actually think there will be warning - I reckon prior to an announcement, we will see the uptick in price as people in the know start to buy up. We see it time and time again.

WBT Board used to have my total trust because I had no reason to believe otherwise and they have kicked a lot of goals with their KPI's. But it is very hard to regain trust once it's broken and so I will need to see concrete evidence of hitting the milestones that Coby himself mentioned before I start to feel more comfortable.

Given that 1H is basically upon us, and they haven't announced the qualification signing a tier 1 or any customer agreements, then imo it is unlikely to happen in the next 2 weeks. Does that mean I sell up and crap all over the Board? Of course not. But it just adds to my negativity about how WBT announces things. It's not like anyone put a gun to Coby's head and made him commit to those H1 targets. He/WBT came up with those themselves. And anyone with any experience should know not to make those sorts of committments unless you are very bloody sure, otherwise why not make it more generic such as "in the short-mid term".

To in fact come out and set those targets as being H1 targets makes me think that they would have expected those things to materialise way before Jun 30, so all the more reason to believe that things are not all going to plan.

However as someone else pointed out, then why send out that newsletter and not mention anything and give everyone the impression that nothing has changed? Either things are ok and we will find out soon, or it is another example of the shoddy way they manage investor relations. We can only hope it's the former.

For me, I see this sp dropping below $6 in the short term...maybe even low $5s. As I think Mr Market will have the same sentiments..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.44
Change
-0.060(2.40%)
Mkt cap ! $460.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.54 $2.55 $2.42 $1.211M 488.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2238 $2.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.46 6688 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.