WBT 1.49% $2.05 weebit nano ltd

A Short message to those Short, page-42

1. 1,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    “When I'll have chance to interact with Coby, I'll suggest to consolidate shares 10:1 so that these petty thief will be think about putting $70 per share before shorting.”

I don’t see anywhere in your post indicating the above statement to be a joke but if you are serious, perhaps a little bit of research is necessary here.
    You may want to rethink your decision to pass on your suggestion to Coby to save embarrassing yourself.

On a more general note, it seems some nervous nellies are starting to question management and their time targets.
    IMO, when investing your hard earned in a company, it is vital to research the quality of management.
    Even the best product has a high chance of failure without a good management team.

There’s absolutely no doubt that all holders would have loved to have received an announcement by now, but at this stage they haven’t missed their timeline to sign a tier-1 fab.
    If you have confidence in both the product and the management, as I do, then it’s just a matter of time.
    The day to day SP movements are irrelevant.

Good Luck !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.