SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

a show of thumbs...if you will

1. 6,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    There is an old and tired cliche that you only realise a loss/profit when you sell your holdings for cash in hand. At the moment, the share price is a reflection of the lowest price that someone is willing to sell their SSN shares at. So in context of today, and if you have a look at the market depth, only 3 holders are willing to sell their shares at 6.3cents. That does not mean that half of Samson want out at 6.3cents, it purely means that there are a few out there happy to draw the line at 6.3cents. There are hundreds of SSN shareholders out there, and I can bet my bottom dollar that only a minority would be willing to sell at a single digit price.

While you could say that buyers aren't exactly warming to this price, I explained why this is the case last night.

I'm sure 99% of you Long Termers see the enormous potential for SSN to become an O&G powerplay and thus are not willing to sell your shares at anywhere near 10cents, let alone 6.3cents. This might sound a bit cheesy, and you might feel I'm just chasing cheap green thumbs, but I think the nervous nellies in this forum need to realise that nearly everybody is well and truelly holding on tight to their shares in readiness for a big 2011. How about a show of thumbs from the holders out there who realise and acknowledge that there is no way they are letting loose of their shares at anywhere near these price?

Hopefully we can get some resounding support here make you all realise that you are on to a winner here, and that all good things take time!

I have no idea if this is going to work the way I intend it to, but here's hoping we can send the right message.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.