APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

a sign of relief perhaps, page-8

1. 678 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Just over 2 weeks to the quarterly guys..hang in there. Not expecting much news, perhaps (1) confirmation or not of the cap raising hypothesis, (2) update on plant timelines.

If the former is true (probably as a throw away line towards the end of the discussion section), I doubt we'll hear anything on additional Kronos funding arrangements until its sorted out. If not, I expect we'll hear more about that.

And we'll also get a half yearly in August...so that's at least 2 back to back months with something. Yippee...but the half yearly will probably a rehash of the quarterly.

Since they've been silent so long, my expectations have dramatically decreased. I really hope don't do silent treatment again on plant timelines, how long do they need to have a somewhat steady plan. Also really hope they pull their socks up on the communications front in next 3-6 months or there will be some angry folks at the AGM, with usual associated pre-AGM banter. Though, this time with much more substantive reasons (imho).

Cheers,
    FG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.