DFM 0.00% 83.0¢ dongfang modern agriculture holding group limited

Explain what the article has to do with DFM? They are unproven...

1. 1,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 785
    Explain what the article has to do with DFM?

They are unproven allegations surrounding a Chinese citus company (Not DFM). Aside from that similarity, this is pretty unrelated to DFM other than they produce citrus in the same country..
    Reported on fruitnet.com

You mentioned that you're main goal on Hot Copper is to "protect naive mum and dad investors" from getting scammed, and an admiral goal, but your posts no longer come across as advice or helpful. Just a campaign against DFM, raising the same points as last Month other than the article which doesn't even refer to DFM..

In the interest of disclosure, and my curiosity, did you buy this stock when it was up around $2.50 and lose big on it, so now have a personal reason for raising negative questions every few weeks?

I genuinally have interest in where you are coming from,,, as if a respected member with a lot of posts and proven knowledge insight into other companies posted here raising these concerns, I would have more of an impression of where they are coming from, and would probably feel they are more here to help. Where as it comes across as your goal is to make no one want to invest in DFM, or trust their CEO, or trust anything about their reporting, or even trust that they own a single plantation (questioned under another topic)..

It just comes across as a bit sus someone registering pretty much solely and ONLY to provide critical negative analysis on a single company, 'for the benifit of naive investors'..

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DFM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.