DFM 0.00% 83.0¢ dongfang modern agriculture holding group limited

What it has to do with DFM: (1) same agri sector (2) same...

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    What it has to do with DFM: (1) same agri sector (2) same country (3) same issues on transparency (4) same issues on land tenure (5) same disease issues.

Yes unproven allegations - at this stage - more to follow on ACH, I am sure.

Not a campaign against DFM as such - just a wake up call to investors that believe the DFM prospectus and announcements since.

I have never bought the stock and would not due to the issues I have raised. I am in the vast majority of investors who would not - hence the very small spread of shareholders other than Hongwei Cai. I suspect most of the IPO shareholders were small HKG based investors - and this money typically goes in and out of stocks looking for a quick return.

I watch the comments on DFM on this site - they mostly focus on shorts and harvest volumes. By the way in the world of commodities, higher volumes often lead to lower prices - e.g. wheat at the moment.

I am still waiting for anyone to provide evidence to challenge any of my points. Very happy for someone to challenge these and prove me wrong. I am still waiting.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DFM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.