WCN 7.14% 1.5¢ white cliff minerals limited

A significant re-rate opportunity

1. 3,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79

I have done some work here on WCN and noticing some large accumulation going on

Very impressed with the acquisition of a significant Copper Project (61 Mineral Claims covering approx. 805sqkm’s) in the Nunavut Province in Canada.

no upfront costs or dilution (there was a small introduction fee) and the historical grades across some of the Project areas -

Commenting on the transaction, White Cliff Chairman,Roderick McIllree said:

“Thisproject is exceptional, just like all great discoveries it has a deep historythat in this case can be

tracedback to the early 1700’s. Managing to secure, at very little cost, 100% tenurewith no royalty

overa such a massive, mineralised trend analogous in scale, geology and evolutionto the entire Mt Isa

&Keweenaw Peninsula copper provinces is a remarkable result for shareholders.

This acquisition is a direct result of Rod’s appointment to the Board of WCN and leverages the network he has built working in the region for more than 15 years... His success with other companies gives Rod some very good credibility

I think we can see the potential for significant value generated for shareholders within this parcel of Projects;

1. This is not the last Acquisition in the Region that WCN will pursue; and
    2. WCN will likely exit further Australian projects and sell listed shares to boost working capital

So I don't EXPECT WCN TO RAISE FURTHER EQUITY CAPITAL IN THE NEAR TERM

The stock has is being accumulated here at $0.012, and has a small market cap of $15m with $3.8m in cash and liquid assets..so a very cheap EV of $11m

Rod has 105m Performance Shares Vesting equally at market capitalisations of WCN of $35m,$70m and $100m respectively.... that's a significant uplift from current value

I think WCN trades much higherfrom here....CPS have done some great deals of late....I am hearing some smart money is getting set in this one

This is a sleeper about to become noticed very soon!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $24.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $4.689K 333.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 7137226 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 815149 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ 561024
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
WCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.