MNE 5.26% 3.6¢ metallum limited

I think for MNE one have to be patient because it is still early...

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I think for MNE one have to be patient because it is still early stage, even after the drilling results from Taub and N Tagpura are released.

It took Medusa (which is a gold mine) close to MNE Comval years to get to where they are and now look at their current share price.

What I personally like about MNE Comval is its location, location, location! It is located close to the Philippines Rift Fault line which runs North-South of this region. Up North, close to it are Medusa Co-O mine and even closer is Diwalwal (gold town). Down South, are Amacan and Kingking gold mines. So, MNE Comval is sandwich between these sites. As pointed out, the trench results for Taub is nothing to laugh about, very impressive trench assay. Need to translate to drill assay of course.

Now, the current MNE Comval resource estimate(inferred) for Tagpura, Maanjob & Kalamantan - given estimates of around 56K Oz (stand corrected if I am wrong) for gold, and if translate to $ knowing the cash cost of neighbouring mines like Medusa and current gold price, it is way more than its current market capitalisation which is around $7 million +-based on current share price . Let's not forget Copper $ discoveries....and probably more up and coming discoveries in North Tagpura and Taub.

IMO, it will take time to pile up a case for MNE comval to be commercially viable, but it has potential. And the up and coming drilling Assays for Taub and N Tagpura are the "litmus test" and only the beginning of the gold discovery journey for MNE. Let's hope the recent drilling will produce good results.

Please do your own research (DYOR)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.