AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

a simple chart, page-10

1. 78 Posts.
    I blame no one but the short sighted (Read: "I'm only elected for 4 years so "ten years fix problems" can be ignored) pollies and the bankers who own them.

Hence, my previous comment: QE to Infinity!!!!! The money rocket will be fired up soon enough, and neither the common man or the hippies will have a say. I think a lot of people who are "with tatts...and metal in their eyebrows and mouths and up their nostrils....walking around beating drums with a stick...." are simply rebelling in the best way they know against a system that has sold them and their kids into debt slavery for 50+ years. And why not step on the pieces of a broken system?

Smarter heads than mine are already talking war in ten years or less, and a revolution in America once too much inflation hits middle class level. We seem to be pretty close to that right now, IMO.

He who holds Silver, laughs last. I agree with Mack on his entire rant, too. It will be called "The Buyback" or something nice and sugar coated when PM's are confiscated again, but theft is still theft...

As always, only my opinion. I don't even have a degree or anything, much less a piercing and a drum!
    (steps off of soapbox, hoping crowd won't start with tomatoes or rotten eggs...)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.