BUX 6.67% 7.0¢ buxton resources limited

A Sirius comparison!!

1. 879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Good day holders (literally),

I know I am going to get a lot of criticism for comparing this to the market darling Sirius resources however I just could not help myself and have repeatedly gone over this mornings glorius announcement by BUX and compared it multiple times with that one from Sirius resources.
    - Sirius resources had gone into a trading halt and2 days later they announced the discovery of the Nova nickel and copper deposit which sent the shares soaring from 6 cents to an intraday of 45 cents on 55 million shares traded which was 1/3 of their total share register. At this time the amount of shares on issue was 165 million shares.
    - the stock continued to rise with confirmation of true width 5 days after the discovery was made and within a span of a week the Sir shares had risen by 1000% with continuous hits of nickel and copper it was well and truly galloping it's way to a dollar and then two followed by 5 at one stage after the Bollinger discovery.

- we are still in the very early days of this discovery, our shaRe price may not have shot as high as 45 cents however the volume turnover has been large therefore this stock will be followed and watched with baited breathe these next few weeks. The shallow depth is definitely good and a confirmation of true width would do wonders coupled with some very good percentages of nickel and copper. I have waited three long years for my Sirius stock tale and I hope it comes true not just for the holders, investors but for the overall market. Tomorrows trading patterns should establish what the market and public thinks of this remarkable news!!!!

Good luck folks, let this magic double your money and more...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.005(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $15.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $12.08K 171.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3065 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 59750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.07pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.