EQR 1.72% 5.7¢ eq resources limited

If this is all we have to deal with, fine. But should it turn...

1. 1,559 Posts.
    If this is all we have to deal with, fine. But should it turn out to become a never-ending story of delays and more delays as is the case with one of our better known competitors, I would take my money and run. I am referring to Hazelwood's ATC division which in April of 2010 had announced it was going to build the largest Ferro-Tungsten refinery in the world outside China, ready for production during Q1-2011. And I feel with every single press release shareholders had to learn there were more delays and problems arising on a routinely basis. As it turns out the refinery that was supposed to be in production half a year ago, has not even passed "cold commmissioning", with hot commissioning depending upon the purchase and installation of the inner refractory liner and a couple other things. In other words: If and when the refinery will go into production is pretty much unknown, half a year after it was supposed to be in production already.

Certainly, tungsten prices are in striking distance of their record highs and half a year is not the end of the world. But have a look at the damage this disaster has done to Hazelwood's credibility and accordingly to its share price! I am not going to live through an experience like this again.

As you can see, I am showing an alleric reaction, indeed. Sorry for being edgy but once burnt, twice shy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $127.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.7¢ $1.994K 34.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 314379 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 359478 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.