EQR 0.00% 4.9¢ eq resources limited

Treefeed,Each of us have an allergy to losing money that...

1. 114 Posts.
    Treefeed,

Each of us have an allergy to losing money that directly stems from the strategies we put in place to avoid losing our hard earned.
    I believe the company have always suggested 3 months build time for the tailings processing plant and when you add three months to the date of arrival of plant from WA, then obviously we are looking at a tailings processing commencement date of 1st quarter 2012.
    I think the delay in the aquisition of the plant has caused the reschedule that you are concerned about. I recall a particular component being excluded from the sale post discussions, not certain as I don't have time to check announcements at the moment.
    The difference in the size of the undertakings between Hazelwood and our company I feel cannot be equally compared.
    I will hold tight as I know that we are going to be a producer in the near term and as they mention, cashflow positive early in 2012. I also recall the mention of offtake negotiations underway so a lot to look forward to in the coming months.

Banksy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $101.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.7¢ $22.14K 456.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 23100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.