MKY mky resources ltd

a slow and steady......., page-19

1. 27,342 Posts.
    I for one have my MKY punt tagged as a potential write off.
    But that does not mean my purchase has been lightly made.
    The results and hopefully Geo report that follows will confirm the way in which I and many on here have weighted the potential for success.

The advancement of JV talks and to what degree they will be pursued are probably dependant on these results also.

Challenging posts still have a place on this thread IMO. Especially when the extreme optermistic posts are allowed.

Can anyone explain the recent happenings with receival of results from the lab? I mean there was supposed to be retesting by other labs going on, and if this was so, wouldn't Allan Blood have received the first round of results from the the lab which undertook the first testing? This also would have given the team time to prepare a report ready for release on the conformation of results from the secondary testing.
    So which way has this all happened? MKY HC threads seem to be a little vague on this matter, and a friend who spoke to Ian via phone seemed none the wiser.
    I am just curious for for future reference. If anyone can clear this up it would be appreciated.

Good luck to all for Thursday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.