SGZ 0.00% 0.8¢ scotgold resources limited

A Small Taster, page-3

1. 364 Posts.
    I like the fact that Nat Le Roux and co are fully underwriting the issue .
    I won't be having a further 21,100,100 but I will be supporting the issue with app A$ 25 -30K
    A home extension and becoming a Granddad has relieved me of some funds of late , the latter being the winner .

Looking good

3. COMMENT ON DEVELOPMENTS AND FUTURE DIRECTION The changes announced today, together with the funds which are to be raised in the forthcoming Rights Issue, represent a significant milestone for the company. The increased technical depth of the management team and financial strength achieved through the restructuring, will enable the company to move forward with its objectives. The first priority is the review and optimisation of the development plan for Cononish, such that a financeable plan under the current market conditions can be implemented in the coming year. Secondly the exciting exploration prospects identified to date will be reviewed such that those opportunities capable of adding the most value can be prioritised; it is expected that these will form the company's future pipeline of development projects. Lastly the company will continue to use its experience to review and identify new opportunities, which after the successful implementation of the Cononish Plan will provide a platform for long term growth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.