GyroAnd 90% of what you listed Saddam did it was done with the...

1. 11,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Gyro

And 90% of what you listed Saddam did it was done with the fully knowledge and support of the US

Does that mean they are on the list to bomb the crap out off next???????

Most also happened over 10 years ago - nothing like taking time to do something

Yes Saddam was an evil pr!ck who liked to build nice palaces but prior to UN sanctions enforced mainly by the US Iraq also had a health system that would probably cr@p over ours and an education system that was the most superior in the ME. And most of the infrastructure destroyed during GW1 was restored in something like 12 months under Saddam with the exception of water treatment because the sanctions prevented the required materials being imported - maybe in another 5 years the yanks may restore the infrastructure they destroyed there.

The acts you listed were also only a tacted on after thought to justify the invasion of Iraq after it become obvious to most with the exception of morons like you of course that the WMDS and links to terrorism were bullsh!t.

Not to mention the dropping the ball completely in the hunting down of Bin Laden and AQ - remember them the ones behind Sept11 at least the French stuck with the job on the Pakistan Afganistan boarder

And last but not least the invasion of Iraq by the coallition of the killing has made things so much better there has it - you taking reality denial tips from Yak are you

As for the rubbish and the arrogant attitude Australia has displayed in relation to ANZAC cove - it is not my problem your parents did such a bad job raising you and you turned out to be a bad mannered filthy pig. I would not be surprised if your home is one of those stinking rubbish tips you see on A Current Affair where there is rubbish piled up to the ceiling becuase those that live there are to stupid and lazy to clean up.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.