DEG 1.75% $1.16 de grey mining limited

a song for the weekend, page-167

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    There is an old saying “sarcasm is the cheapest form of wit”.
    gb girl is not an individual investor but some type of analyst or news letter writer probably hired to boost DEG.
    The booster club never responds to the issues raised in my posts, just employs sarcasm.
    Anyone interested in a new investment in DEG should go back and check the credentials of some of the DEG directors in the distant past ,interesting reading .
    Nothing much more to say right now ,the predicted discounted placement has raised a bunch more money at the cost of more dilution .
    It will probably take quite while for the various issues I have raised about DEG to become apparent ,ie increased cost of the plant,delays in the timeline for profitable production etc ,delays in permitting etc,a lot also will depend upon the worldwide economy which looks terrible right now ,this will likely have significant impact upon the POG going forward .Though Australia has been somewhat insulated from these macro trends it will hit hard as China is in an increasing economic mess and is Australia’s largest trading partner I do believe . I have never seen the Australian dollar so low against the US Dollar ,it will force the Bank of Australia to raise interest rates ,raising the cost of building a huge mine .
    I am surprised at the criticism of Silver lake ,not relevant to DEG,the people who run that company are miners in contrast to the promoters who run DEG and they do it very well and profitably .They recently took advantage of a Bankruptcy of a Canadian mine and brought production for cheap just like Newcrest.There is a big difference in Value between operating profitable gold mines and some promise of production in the distant future.
    I expect ultimately DEG will have trouble raising money for a mine because of the factors already discussed that will become apparent over time ,then it will tank and someone with money will step in and pick it up for cheap ,possibly even in a Bankrupcy but that scenario is likely 2-3 years away .
    All the smart money has left DEG and is enjoying their profits.As someone once said “you don't go broke if you make a profit”.Lots of recent investors in DEG have lost money ,its called “the greater fool theory”.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.16
Change
0.020(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $2.780B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.16 $1.14 $5.357M 4.654M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12372 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 168060 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.