PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

a sorry looking chart, page-6

1. 296 Posts.
    Hmmm, both of those scenarios could be possible.

The last line in the update states they have $2.6m of current assets. Given the poor cash position of $228k, I assume a large portion of the rest must be inventory.

From their updates, it looks like cash receipts occur around the same time the Phoslock is applied, so it really depends on orders and how quickly they can get that inventory into the water.

From the latest update - the only projects that appear to be far enough advanced and large enough are:

China - I assume things can happen quickly there, but its uncertain.
    USA - not clear how big the initial applications will be...and the timeframe description is "the coming months". Again uncertain.

With the extra $330k, and a smattering of smaller sales, they should have enough to get through this quarter. By then, hopefully a few of the larger projects will be in the pipeline.

Another possibility is that they finally get some big orders and need to raise capital just to produce the inventory.... not as bad an outcome as having to raise capital to stay afloat.

Anyway, I'm somewhat comforted by their description of a "solid liquidity position"...I dont think they'd say that if they weren't confident of enough cashflow to get them through the next quarter and a bit.

Thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.