JRV 11.1% 1.6¢ jervois global limited

a sorry mess...

1. 4 Posts.
    I've tired of witnessing the nonsense, and have now left the share register...
    I joined a while back for the scandium project, which sadly seems to have been put in the bottom drawer along with any other real exploration and business development activity.
    Lateritic Ni isn't going anywhere anytime soon, unless something novel is pursued and that's not likely with the Chinese now is it?
    And as for diamonds, JRV is well out of its depth here, both technically and financially. Yes Mr Collerson has some of the relevant and necessary expertise but by no means all of it. His skills are in the technical support lab and not hands-on exploration. I don't have any faith that the required complementary people are retained as yet. I've been an exploration geologist for a long time and trust me on this, diamond exploration is a long,hard road and an expensive one. What's left in the kitty now is completely inadequate for such a project.

DP, you need to recognise there are major issues that need to be addressed and about half your shareholder base thinks the same way. I'll keep watching, and will come back onto the register if you recognise the need for change and start to manage the shareholder's assets more appropriately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.5¢ $332.1K 20.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 7623923 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1210596 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.11pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.