JRV 7.14% 1.3¢ jervois global limited

a sorry mess..., page-3

1. 2,084 Posts.
    In business, there are no enemies who would fight against yo to die, and it is the same there are no friends who would do your favor forever.

I wonder why the small shareholders are so easy to believe some big words.

1. What's real meaning CRR said it was still interested by JRV but DP was a problem? Do you know what's the excuse or real business deal?

2. Why didn't CRR want to extend the time of the deal?
    2.1> Do you notice the time of the last day for the draft? The end of last October!
    2.2> What was the time? The resource followed the suit of the crisis to crash.

3. Just question yourself if you were the president of CRR, would you want to seal the deal in the tsunami?
    3.1> Some virus affected minds would say yest I guess. But I would say no!
    3.2> As the president of CRR, I do care about the interests of CRR even the cost was JRV disappeared in this world.

The Vision failure has shown that the big boys in the Vision is not trustable if they have the money to put in for winning, which could be a little bit extreme.
    1. But they hadn't definitely the steel will and resolution to win.
    2. In contrast, DP used all he could use with the will and resolution to win.
    3. As a fighter, DP is a brave and determined, I appreciate his will and courage.
    4. You have the emotion or want to use others to get what you want is clever but could not let the objective gone. The big boys in the Vision did what we felt sorry.

The Vision control is gone which is reality you like or dislike, at least before next AGM or EGM or Legal action. In the market you could dream but could not ignore the reality.

Hopefully the virus would affect less and less people. Life is good if JRV could be survival.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $35.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $26.41K 2.001M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 110948 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1655283 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.