FAR 2.17% 47.0¢ far limited

a sort of a homecoming, page-4

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Agree Phillips321,

Not sure how it will run up to the first spud in Senegal. Even if it's a duster, the second well follows shortly after. Many have been waiting for the Senegal drilling but I've only been holding for about 2 years now so I'm not to clued up on the realities/prospects of success in Senegal - but I imagine with ConoccoPhillips being anxious to be in on it, the chances must be pretty good.

Then there is PCL drilling in L10in Kenya in the miocene reef. From what I read about miocene reefs, it seems that FAR is sitting on seriously good acreage. The miocene stretches along the coast traversing FAR's L9 and L6, PCL's dril will be the first in the miocene reef and if something show, it is yet another trigger for FAR's SP. Then there is, I suspect, seriously big players that would want to, or are in process of, concluding JV agreements to get a piece of the pie - a further trigger once announced. Then, finally there is the drilling which will take place on the miocene reef.

So the question whether to take profit in lead up to spudding first well in Senegal simply cannot be entertained due to the follow-on events that will all serve as catalysts for the SP. All in all difficult to say where the SP might be in 6 months if some success is achieved in any of the planned drilling by FAR and others.

Will have to hold a while longer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.010(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 47.5¢ 45.0¢ $74.80K 161.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 26333 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.